John’s Marketing Advantage
“Listing your house is one thing…getting it sold is another!” -John Peters
John’s Services to sell your home faster
- First we will provide you with a comprehensive market analysis to help you price your home to sell
- Counsel you in preparing your home to sell for top dollar.
- Recommend and/or arrange for reliable contractors to assist home preparation.
- Fully explain all the details of listing, marketing, negotiating contracts and transferring title.
- Offer Warranties to protect you and your home during listing period
- Photograph interior and exterior of you home and neighborhood amenities for marketing
- Install Professional Sign and Security lock box
- Submit and Enter into the Charlotte Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Provide an estimate of your net closing proceeds
- Will advertise your home with a photo in the BestHome Realty Services internet web site
John’s Top Ten List to Get your Home Sold!
1. First Impressions Last.
- Buyers want to inspect your house and neighborhood for the things that are important to them. Buyers always over estimate the cost of painting and repairs. It is always preferable that you prepare your home to look its best resulting in a faster sale at a higher price. Leave your house and trust your professional Realtor to show and sell it for you.
2. The Front View Greets the Buyer.
- Make sure it is inviting. Keep your lawn well manicured and your gutters cleaned. Power washing the house, sidewalks, decks and driveways will greatly improve curb appeal. A new coat of paint on the front door and porch rails will give your entrance a fresh look!
3. Dust & Dirt Reduce Appeal.
- Inspect for cobwebs in the corners, dusty ceiling fans, dirty baseboards and carpets. A small investment in time and good cleaning will make your home look its best and give the greatest return.
4. Make Rooms Look Larger.
- Remove excess furniture, pictures and posters. Neat, orderly rooms and closets will make rooms look larger!
5. Soft Music and Sweet Aromas are Inviting.
- Have the intercom or stereo tuned to a station of soft background music. Scented candles and potpourri give the home a pleasant aroma.
6. Kitchens and Bathrooms Sell Homes.
- Check and repair caulking around tubs, showers, sinks and countertops. Remove as much from countertops as possible and place remainder neatly on a tray or in a basket. Make these rooms sparkling clean.
7. Display the Full Value of Your Storage Space.
- Remove all unnecessary articles from your closets.
Perhaps now is the time to start packing for your move. Neatly stacked boxes look much better than cluttered shelves and floors.
8. Pay Attention to Details.
- Loose knobs, sticking doors, dirty air return filters, ovens, and tile grout, loose wallpaper seams and other minor flaws detract from your home’s value.
9. Let the Sun Shine In!.
- Open blinds, shades, and curtains to show how cheerful your home is. Turn on every light in the house. Make sure light fixtures are clean. When possible, wash windows and remove screens — this can increase light by 50%!
10. Pets Underfoot?
- Many buyers are very pet sensitive. Keeping them out of the way-preferably out of the house is best. Pay special attention to pet odors. Removing of pets, beds, bowls and toys will reduce pet odor and buyer rejection.